Prequalified companies provide evidence of suitability by entering it in the list of the Association for the Prequalification of Construction Companies e. V. (Prequalification Directory). If subcontractors are used, evidence must be provided upon separate request that they are prequalified or meet the requirements for prequalification.
Companies that have not been pre-qualified must submit the completed form “Self-declaration of suitability” (form is enclosed with the tender documents) as proof of suitability with the offer. If subcontractors are used, the self-declarations must also be submitted for them upon separate request. If the subcontractors are prequalified, it is sufficient to provide the number under which they are in the list of the Association for the Prequalification of Construction Companies e. V. (prequalification directory).
If the offer is shortlisted, the self-declarations (including those of the subcontractors) must be confirmed upon separate request by submitting the certificates from the responsible bodies named in the “Self-declaration of suitability”.
- One reference certificate each for 3 references,
- Number of average annual employees in the last 3 completed financial years, broken down according to wage groups (alternative breakdown according to occupational groups is permitted) including specially designated management staff,
- business registration,
- Commercial register extract,
- Entry in the trade register or in the industrial u. Chamber of Commerce,
- clearance certificate from the tax office,
- Certificate of exemption according to § 48b EStG,
- Certificate of no objection from the social insurance (health insurance),
- Qualified clearance certificate from the responsible insurance company with details of the wages (trade association).
Certificates that are not in German must be accompanied by a translation into German.